6th to 8th February 2018, Westin Grand, Munich, Germany
Business benefits and return on investment are now a reality in the IIoT space. With this in mind, we are excited to bring you the 3rd annual, industry leading Internet ofManufacturing Germany Conference and Exhibition demonstrating how IoT technologies are boosting productivity and profitability across the sector.
This years event is supported by the Diplomatic Council and aims to empower attendees with a roadmap to successful IoTadoption covering crucial topics from Security, Implementation Solutions, Training and Organisational Needsand Smart Manufacturing besides more.
Learn from 40+ Industrie 4.0 Pioneers Including:
- Hang Nguyen, Secretary General, United Nations
- Guido Jouret, CDO, ABB
- Malte Manke, CIO, KraussMaffei
- Martin Neff, Chief Architect, Audi Systems Engineering
- Holger Pietzsch, Head of Marketing and IoT, Caterpillar
- Richard Allbert, Director-Smart Manufacturing, Pirelli
- Axel Schmidt, Director Manufacturing Engineering, Sennheiser
- Otto Schell, Board Member, IoT, DSAG
- Jesper Touboel, Vice-President, Lego
Covering crucial topics including:
- Intelligent business planning for IoT projects
- What’s possible
- Empowering you to go from pilot stage to implement widescale IoT
- Discover how IoT can help you move away from a product centric to a services model
- Making IoT a reality with good cyber security
- Equipping staff with the necessary tools for IoT adoption
Register and make your iiot projects a reality in 2018!
FREE for ALL manufacturing companies to attend. Register for your FREE ticket here
See other registration options here