July 7, 2020 – Reuters Events has launched the Petrochemical Development virtual event with speakers including CEO of Chemours, CEO of Lanxess, CEO of CNX Corporation and Chief Digital Officer of Braskem.
The event will be livestreamed on July 16-17 and will be available to watch on demand until August 14th. The organizers are expecting to attract over 5,000 virtual attendees and feature 30+ exhibitors in the virtual exhibition.
The virtual event will feature 20+ insightful presentations and panels including:
Future Proofing Companies for a World that Demands More
- Every year the world’s burgeoning population is demanding more of the essential products that power modern society. At the same time, critical stakeholders—customers, consumers, investors, government---are expecting better environmental, social and governance performance from every industry
- Understand what future companies must do to increase performance from an industry expert
- Learn how companies and industries must balance essentiality with responsibility
With insight from: President & CEO, The Chemours Company - Mark Vergnano
Digital Transformation – People Matter
- Now more than ever, companies around the world are transforming the way they work and operate. The 4th Industrial Revolution has made us aware of endless possibilities to deploy, apply and embrace digital products, developments, and processes
- Learn the 3 critical factors to succeed in digital transformation and why what really matters is people
With insight from: Principal Digital Product Manager, Shell - Claudia Zuluaga,
Update on the Shell Pennsylvania Plant
- Hear directly from Shell on their plans post COVID-19 and the site’s measured return to work system in the current climate
With insight from: Shell’s Business Integration Lead - Michael Marr